Thursday, April 17, 2014

New Purse from Brew Me a Bag!!


I'm a purse collector of sorts. I love all purses, and I'm particularly drawn to over the shoulder bags currently. My friend Michelle knows the awesome lady who brews these bags! Ha Her company is called Brew Me a Bag, and you can find her on Facebook here. Deb, the person behind the super cute bags, just started sewing them last fall! She has a huge selection to browse from, and she will ship your bag to you!

I just loved how my bag turned out! The print on the coffee sack is striking and the bling button is adorable. :)


The fabric lining is perfect! I love the big outlined flowers with the muted purple color.



The strap has a black cloth fabric with a tan leather part where I can adjust the length. I love it!

What's your favorite type of bag?

Little Pink Book

1 Sweet Notes:

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

Love your inspiring blog :)

http://agro-turisme-fishpond.blogspot.com/2014/04/simple-tutorial-to-3d-drawing-of-fruit.html