Monday, April 7, 2014

Kitty, you look like a fluffy bear.

Last week, Kitty got a trim that left her looking like a very cute stuffed bear. We all LOVE how she looks. She has so much fluffy hair that we love.


When I picked her up, the groomer mentioned to me that I really need to brush her more if we're wanting to keep her hair long. I haven't brushed her once since she got said hair cut. I'm bad. Really bad. I'm going over to my mom's tomorrow, and I'm bringing the brush out so I won't forget.

Kitty is the cutest she's ever been with this fluffy hair cut. I can't get enough.



That face is precious.




When I take breaks from working on my writing, Kitty loves to lay on the blanket that I'm crocheting. I think she approves of it. Isn't that sweet? Ha

Do you regularly brush your furry friend's hair? Do they get mats easily?



Little Pink Book

2 Sweet Notes:

Brooke Tolly said...

So cute!! I love the fluffiness :)

Fran said...

aww what a little cutie!