Friday, April 18, 2014

He is Risen!


This year, Easter really seemed to sneak up on me even though it's not early. This is the weekend we take the time to remember that Christ died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead 3 days later! We can have eternal life through him because of his sacrifice. Truly the best gift of all. :)  John 3:16 comes to mind whenever I think of our Easter celebration.

What are you doing this weekend, friends? Bill and I are getting together with my mom on Saturday night to celebrate Easter. We'll go to church in the evening and have a cook out afterwards. I can't wait! Plus, it's supposed to be 67 degrees tomorrow. We have only had one other warm day this year so I'm very excited for that.

Sunday, we're going to the farm in the early morning for an Easter brunch with Bill's family, and in the afternoon, we're going to my dad's house for dinner. I'm glad we're splitting up our time with the family to two days instead of one! It's nearly impossible to visit three different homes in one day on a holiday. Ha

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

{Image via...WeHeartIt}
Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: