Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Day


Bill and I had a great Easter weekend. We went to church on Saturday night with my mom, and we grilled out burgers at her house afterwards. It was such a nice night, and it was great spending time together.


Bill had an awesome idea to bring Kevin to the farm to play with the kids on Easter Sunday. He was a hit! At first, he wanted to run back home, and we had to run and catch him while he hobbled as fast as he could down the drive way in a last ditch effort to return home. It was pretty cute, but eventually, Kevin calmed down and played with the kids.



Kevin playing with the nieces. He looks huge next to them!

This picture cracks me up! I love how Kevin looks like he's just hanging out with his family. What a cutie.

Later in the day, we went to my dad's where we played frisbe, grilled out, and hung out with each other. I had a great time visiting with everyone. It was the best!

I went with my brother over to my mom's house where we went for a walk and later had dinner. Sometimes the simple things in life are the best when you're with the people you love.

Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: