Thursday, April 10, 2014

5 Things

The sunset I captured on my walk last night.

I went for a walk yesterday that calmed my nerves. Sometimes, I get myself worked up with what I'm doing at that moment, and it's hard to be calm. I want to have everything be in order or whatever. What does that even mean? Anyways, I think exercise is the best especially when I'm stressing about getting something done. :)

I'm crocheting this huge blanket right now. I've been working on it for a few weeks. I'm not following any certain pattern. I just did what I wanted and what I thought looked good. I can't wait to take some pictures of my progress later today. Crocheting is one of the most relaxing and meditative hobbies for me! My mom and my mother-in-law have given me pointers along the way that have been great.

I was up before 5 a.m. today, because I couldn't sleep. Ha I don't usually wake up that early! I kind of like it though. It's 6:31 a.m. now, and I'm writing a blog post. I'm loving this early start to the day. I think I'll go ahead and write an article after this. I think jumping out my bed early in the morning is exactly what I needed to feel good about my work. Yay.

Easter is coming up on Sunday, April 20. I've been wondering how am I going to visit three different homes on that day? My in-laws, my mom's, and my dad's? The thought of visiting three homes in one day sounds like a horrible idea. There has to be a good solution. I just need to think of it.

I've avoided lengthy personal posts for a while. I've been focused on my writing for work, but I'm ready to start writing more for my blog. I think I'm becoming more comfortable with my jobs so it's time to allot more time for this treasured spot that I've had for over three years now. 


Little Pink Book

1 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

I've heard crocheting and knitting can be really relaxing but every time my mom tries to teach me, it stresses me out so much haha