Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Cavapoo has Look-a-Likes

This one looks exactly like Kittle!
That sweetie 

The last three pictures are of Kittle, my family dog who we've had for almost 8 years now! I really cannot believe how similar she looks to all these cavapoo pics I found on instagram!

Kittle usually looks most like the last pic. In the picture where she's sitting on my lap in the car, she had to be shaved because she had too many mats or knots in her hair. I have to say I'm a huge fan of cavapoos (King Charles Cavaleir Poodle). I've never seen a cuter dog!

Really, I think that anything mixed with a poodle turns out great! Just look at Goldendoodles.

I can't wait to go over to my mom's house and take a video of her reaction to seeing me for the first time in 2 weeks! I miss her so much. I'm having withdrawls.

(First 3 pictures are from Instagram. Search cavapoo.)

1 Sweet Notes:

Meg Christensen said...

Love these pics. Miss you and kitty!!!