Wednesday, March 5, 2014

2 Hours from Home

Bloggers, I'm thrilled that I'm a short 2 hours from home!

Two hours if all goes well.

We've been traveling for three days now and stopping at hotels at night.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not good at road trips. It's very hard for me to be in the car for long periods of time. I did okay.

I finished the book Divergent. Wow, that book is intense especially at the end. Definitely a worth while read.

I've been working in the car finishing odds and ends. It's a good distraction.

I'm thinking I'll be pretty busy with work related writing when I get home, but I'm going to make a point of going to a movie or two. I miss movie theatres, friends!

I also miss my family a bunch! My brother, Phil, is coming home this weekend so I'll see everyone except Meg. (Meg, we need to Skype soon!)

At the end of the day, I can't wait to sleep in my own bed!!

0 Sweet Notes: