Monday, February 24, 2014

On the Road Again

We're back on the road again. We started out at 5:30 a.m. this morning to get an early start. It is going to take 10 hours to get to Florida (the town that we're going to) which will have us arriving there in the afternoon.

I'm preparing to be totally sentimental bloggers. We're staying at the place where we got married two years ago! 

I'm excited and shocked that we're finally going back!  Ok, not really "finally" but I'm overly excited and a little dramatic.

I can't wait to sit out on the beach during the day reading and swimming when I get a chance. Of course,  I'm going to take advantage of the pool being open all the time too. Ahhh, I can't believe we're really going to be there today.

I really wish I could take this sunny warm weather with me up north. I told my mom I wish she was here with me along with the rest of the family.

Oh well.  I'm not going to think about that now.

What are you up to this week,  friends?

0 Sweet Notes: