Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentine's Weekend












I feel so weird that I haven't blogged in over a week.I'm writing from my phone now and it's the most frustrating thing ever. This feels like it is going to be one long text to all my readers. Ha

Bill and I are on our way to Mississippi and then to Florida. I can't wait to be in summer like weather. I'm thinking I will post most of my pictures to instagram. Friend me on there: nataliediane

I didn't get a chance to write about our Valentine's Day, but we had dinner at home and hung out watching the Olympics afterwards. I made fettucine alfredo with meatballs and garlic bread for dinner. It was really good but a little on the dry side.

Besides that, I've been keeping busy with workand taking care of my animals. 

I miss blogging and my blogging friends! Tell me what you guys are up to lately? I want to catch up!

2 Sweet Notes:

Jenna said...

What a perfectly cozy Valentine's Day, Natalie! :) Hope you're enjoying a wonderful trip down in those warmer temperatures! Gosh, that seriously sounds amazing right now!

Fran said...

that sounds like a lovely valentine's day! hope you enjoy those warmer temperatures!