Sunday, February 2, 2014

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Happy Birthday, Dad!


Yesterday, we went out with my dad for his birthday! We celebrated at Cornerstone Bakery, one of his favorite places. His actual birthday was on Friday, but we weren't able to get together that day so we decided on Saturday.

I love taking pictures, but my brother would be happy if I never snapped his picture. ;) Oh well, he survived!

We went back home and watched a movie at my dad's house. I really enjoy celebrating birthdays even if it's a simple celebration. My dad had a good time with us, and I'm really grateful that the snow storm we had on Saturday was a lot smaller than predicted! I hope the weather channel is wrong about the storm we are supposed to get this week as well!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!



Little Pink Book

2 Sweet Notes:

Jenna said...

Aww happy birthday to your dad! I also love celebrating birthdays- they're the perfect time to celebrate that person and how happy you are that they're in this world! :)

Fran said...

aww happy birthday to your dad!