Thursday, January 30, 2014

Three Years of Blogging


This January marked the three year anniversary of when I started Little Pink Book. I've really realized how thankful I am for my blog in the past six months.

This blog of mine provided a space for me to write on a regular basis. A space where I could become more comfortable expressing myself by writing and figuring out what I like to write about on a regular basis.

I started this blog as a recent post grad, and now that I'm almost four years past my college graduation, I value this blog even more as I continue to write in my career.

I've captured a good portion of my twenties on this blog. The good moments and the bad. I haven't dewelled on the bad parts because I don't see the value in that. I strive to find the good in my circumstances always.

My travels are also documented on this blog too. This year, I traveled and wrote more than I've ever done in a such a short amount of time. We traveled to Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Italy, and in the U.S., we went to Vegas and Biloxi, MS on the Gulf of Mexico all in a 6 months time. Those trips were amazing. I'm glad I have them documented.

This next  year, I would like to write more consistently on this blog.  I hope you continue to read my posts as I continue to document my life and views all the while perfecting my craft.





Happy Writing, friends!

Little Pink Book


{Images via...WeHeartIt}

2 Sweet Notes:

Jenna said...

Awww!!! I hadn't realized we both started our blogs at the same time! I love that, Natalie! :) I agree with everything in this post, too...blogs really are such a treasure!

Happy third birthday!

Fran said...

It's been three years since I started my blog too, so crazy how time flows by!