Monday, January 20, 2014

Our 2 Year Anniversary!

Today we are celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary!! I can't believe it's been two years. It's cliche, but time really does fly!


My momma tearing up.
Two years ago, we were saying our vows to each other on a beach in Florida. Our families watched as we looked at each other with tear filled eyes and declared our love for each other.
Our nieces were our flower girls and helpers.

We slid on our wedding rings and held hands for the first time as husband and wife.


Life never felt so exciting with you by my side.

The sun was shining bright and there was a hint of magic in the air. :)


Our hopes and dreams were all right in front of us.


We had our first kiss as husband and wife with the ocean right behind us.






Wedding Party

Me with my Siblings


God blessed our wedding day two years ago. He gave us a bright and beautiful day to celebrate our love and promise for each other. I'm forever grateful that I get to do life with you, Bill! You're the most loyal and loving person I know. Love you to the moon and back. xoxo



Little Pink Book

2 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

Happy two years!!!

Jenna said...

Awww! How I love this post! Happy anniversary, Natalie! Gosh- the blue of the ocean with the yellow of your sunflowers? Just stunning!