Friday, January 3, 2014

Have a great weekend!


Hope you have a great weekend, friends! I'm planning on catching up on different work/home projects since I'm just now feeling better. I'm thrilled that I'm feeling almost 100 percent again. It's a wonderful feeling. :) I found a few ways to organize my papers and books for work that I'm thrilled about. Plus, I got to use my gift card from Christmas to purchase the awesome backpack/organizer for work and everything in between. I can't wait to share it with you.

This weekend, we are supposed to get down to 20 below zero, and I'm nervous for my chickens and ducks. I'm glad that they can escape inside a shed for the whole day. On the other hand, I'm already picked out a movie or two to watch as I cuddle up with hot chocolate on Saturday and Sunday. I like to plan ahead! What are your plans?



Little Pink Book

{Photo via... bippity boppity boo}

1 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

Hope you're all staying warm!!