Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!


Michael Jackson One Show by Cirque du Soleil in Vegas!

Happy New Year, friends! I'm feeling much more alive today than I was yesterday. I was really sick, but today, I'm feeling good and getting things done. I couldn't believe this was the second year in a row that I was sick on New Year's Eve. Oh well, that's enough complaining on my part.

I'm not one for new year's resolutions, but I know what I want this year to be like. I want to fill this year with plenty of writing, reading, Bible studies, genuine friends, and family. I want build on the career that I've started as a freelance writer. I feel so blessed by God that I was able to start working as a freelance writer.

I can't wait to celebrate another year of marriage with Bill on our anniversary this month. We were married on the 20th in 2012. I can't believe it was 2 years ago! Time goes by so fast.

What are you looking forward to this year? Do you have any resolutions?


Little Pink Book

1 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

Hope you're feeling better! Happy 2014!