Thursday, January 23, 2014

Good Thoughts


Friends, I found this quote about good thoughts on Pinterest last night. I simply cannot stop thinking about how true it is for basically everyone. I tend to think positively and enjoy the good things in my life. I don't see much benefit in dwelling on negative thoughts. How does that help anyone?

However, when I'm experiencing something frustrating, I have a hard time forgetting about the experience. Things like waiting on hold for too long and doing endless amounts of laundry annoy me. So even though I would consider myself a very positive person, I still need to be mindful of this great quote.

Our eyes and face let people know what is in our heart and mind. The quote refers to thinking good thoughts because that will shine through making "you always look lovely."  How awesome would it be to think more positively and spread good vibes and thoughts that way.

What things frustrate you friends? How do you stop those things from wrecking your day?



Little Pink Book

{Image via...Pinterest}

2 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

Love that quote - it;s so true!

Jenna said...

I LOVE this- I am going to look for a print of it from Etsy! I would love to hang it up at my desk at work...what an important thing to remember!