Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Buried in Snow

I am seriously loving today. Everything is falling in place, and I'm in a great mood. This morning, I dropped off Kittle for a haircut and worked on a few assignments for a couple of hours. Afterwards, I went on a walk with Kittle and snapped a few pictures of all the snow we accumulated this past weekend. I'm thankful that the temperatures are up to 10 degrees instead of the negative 17 degrees we had in the beginning of the week.


Walks with Kittle are much more pleasant in above freezing temps.

We saw a Bobcat pushing snow off the road.

I caught the little cutie with her tongue out! Ha

Sporting a snow beard.
More of the snow beard.

Here we have an obligatory picture of me. Just in case you forgot what I looked like. Ha

Hope you all are having a wonderful day, friends!





Little Pink Book

1 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

aw that sounds like such a great day - I miss having snow though I don't miss all the crazy cold weather lol