Thursday, December 5, 2013

Frozen is a Magical Movie

Moments before we walked into the movie theater to watch Frozen!

I'm drawn to animated movies of all kinds.

My favorites include The Grinch, Up and Ratatouille. Now, I can add Frozen to the list.

My nieces had seen Frozen last week, and I decided I wanted to take them for a second time. Frozen did not disappoint. I was in love with all the beautiful graphics and cute characters.

Turns out, the girls loved Olaf, the snowman, just as much as I did. Olaf had the sweetest little voice and his personality was absolutely adorable.

We all agreed Olaf, the snowmen, is our favorite character.


I suppose a cute snowman in a kid's movie can brighten my day.

Some days, that is all it takes.

Little Pink Book

4 Sweet Notes:

Valerie Rose said...

I loved that movie!! It was so cute! Have you seen Tangled? That's another one of my favorites.

Natalie Juns said...

It was really cute!! I love Tangled too!

Fran said...

Awe glad to hear you liked it! I can't wait to hear it

Fran said...

eerrr.. watch it*