Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful




Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! This day has been filled with family and food like it should be. I'm celebrating with my mom, my brother, and Bill. We celebrated Thanksgiving with Bill's family, my dad, and brother earlier in the day. I'm thankful for all the time we get to spend together and for all the food.

This time of the year can get hectic with Black Friday Sales, Christmas shopping and planning, and get togethers that accompany the holidays. That's why I love that Thanksgiving is one of the holidays that encourages me to think of all the ways I'm blessed. I like to write a list of what I'm thankful for each year so here it is:

* I love all the time cooking and baking I do with Bill this time of the year. We have so much fun throwing together our favorite treats together.
* I'm truly thankful for God's love and salvation. I couldn't live without God.
* The outings I have with my family this time of the year. I'm currently looking forward to venturing out to Chicago to go to the German Christmas Market and buying a special ornament from the shop.
* I'm thankful for all the material things I've been blessed with such as: my skirts from Kristen, my favorite scarfs, a warm bed and cozy house, and a purple Coach purse.
* Our cute family dog, Kitty, who always greets us warmly with an abundance of affection.
* I'm thankful for exercise and how good the endorphins feel afterwards.
* For all of the traveling I've done this year. Germany, Italy, Slovenia, Gulf Coast of Mississippi, and Vegas were all great vacation spots.
* Lastly, I'm thankful from the love from Bill and my family and friends.

I want you all to know, I'm thankful for you guys who read my blog. You make blogging that much more enjoyable!

Hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'll be back to document my trip. ;)



Little Pink Book

2 Sweet Notes:

Catherine said...

What a beautiful list! Thank you for sharing.
- Catherine (cgspringer.blogspot.com)

Fran said...

what a great list -- hope you had a great thanksgiving!