Friday, November 8, 2013

New Scarfs Call for New Selfies


Happy Friday, friends!

I'm super excited about all the scarfs I've made the past couple of weeks, and I decided to take a "selfie" to show my favorite one off a little bit. I love the pink fuchsia color and the softness of this one.

My new sewing  hobby has me expanding my repertoire quite a bit. I'm planning on taking a sewing class at Joann Fabric this month. My class is called "Sew a Skirt in an Instant." I'm excited to find out the different tips and tricks I will learn. The skirt I make will be for my mom, and the fabric reminds me of the holidays so it will be a perfect gift.

Tonight, I have something very fun planned. (Life is exciting at the moment. Ha) Bill agreed to go with me to see About Time with Rachel McAdams!! I can't wait to see it, and I'm thrilled that my favorite person will be there with me.

Other than that, I'm happily writing today and reading of course.

Hope you all have a great weekend!


Little Pink Book

4 Sweet Notes:

Valerie Rose said...

Love the scarf! Can you teach me how to make a skirt in an instant?? Haha I'll need to bring over my sewing machine sometime!

Jenna said...

Very pretty scarf!

Please let me know how the movie is! I so badly want to see it! Once I heard about the Love Actually connection, I was sold! ;)

Natalie Juns said...

Val - Yes, after I learn! :) Hopefully, I learn a lot from the class.

Fran said...

Oooh I love that scarf!