Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Sister Turned 25!



Meg, my talented, adventurous, and beautiful sister turned twenty-five on Friday! Of course, I'm sad that I couldn't celebrate with her in person, since she lives in Hawaii. I think we would have gone to a movie and had a dinner party night at my mom's house if she was here. But alas, she was not home.

I talked to her on the phone for a while, and I'm planning on a Skype session tonight.

Meg and I have developed our relationship over the past few years and grew pretty close. She is the adventurous and thrill seeking one. She is also very smart and able to adapt a lot of different situations. Her ability to establish friendships in different places amazes me.

I love how our different traits and personalities complement one other. We can challenge and encourage each other in ways we couldn't if we were the exact same.

I also love that we are finding ways to stay connected by reading a book together.

Meg, I love you a lot!! I really hope you had a wonderful birthday!


Little Pink Book

2 Sweet Notes:

Furree Katt said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful sister!

Fran said...

Happy birthday to your sister!