Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The BEST Skirts


Yesterday, I had to take some pictures of the skirts me and my mom (and my sister-in-laws!) have been buying from Kristen who I found through one of my favorite bloggers, Haley from Life is Sweet. You can go to Kristen's Facebook page here and browse through all the different fabric she has for skirts and the different styles. You can order any length. Her striped skirts come in a chevron, diagonal, or horizontal pattern. I love all the different options.

My mom's skirt (pictured above) is a textured black with a 3 inch fold down that stays up (it doesn't fold down). Some of my skirts have a 7 inch fold down that do fold down on the waist. I like both of them and think it's a personal choice whether or not you like the fold down or not. Sometimes, I like have to have it feel smooth so I opt for my skirts with the 3 inch fold down.

I ordered this cream and black polka dot knee length skirt from Kristen. It's a soft fabric with a 3 inch fold down. I think I almost prefer the 3 inch fold down, because my waist looks smaller when I don't fold the fabric over my waist.


I took a picture of the end of my skirt, because I wanted to show off Kristen's new hem for her skirts. I absolutely love it! To me, it looks like a ribbon around the end of the skirt. What do you think?

Let me know if you are interested in ordering a skirt from Kristen. I can send you her email. Knee length skirts are $15 and her maxi skirts range from $20-$30! Very affordable.

Kristen has been awesome and very accommodating whenever I have ordered skirts. I highly recommend her them. ;)

Little Pink Book

4 Sweet Notes:

Jennie Grange said...

love the polka dot one! Its darling! xo

Fran said...

LOVE the polka dot one!

Jenna said...

Ooooh! So fun!! I hardly ever wear skirts (always dresses), but now I am thinking that I need to!

Valerie said...

I love your outfit here! The polka dot skirt and the black ob clack polka for scarf together is adorable!!