Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Reading Together When We're Apart


Meg, my sister, came up with the great idea that we should read a book at the same time so we feel like we're doing something together. I thought it was a great idea. She feels so far away in Hawaii, and I don't know if I'll get a chance to visit her for a while. Reading a book together definitely will help.

A House in the Sky was her pick. (I'm picking the next one.) Her book received 5 stars on Barnes and Noble's website! Plus, I'm seriously intrigued by the book's description and can't wait to start reading it!

Do you have family members that live far away? How do you feel closer to them even with the distance?


Little Pink Book

2 Sweet Notes:

Elen G said...

Great review!
^_^
Do you want to follow eachother with?))
http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

Fran said...

I'm intrigued, you'll have to let me know how you like it!