Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Freelance Writing

I made a promise this fall to share my freelance writing on my blog. I think I might do this every once in a while to share what I'm writing and also what I'm learning. I've been covering the board meetings for a village twice a month which I've really been enjoying. I love searching out the agenda for the meeting and picking out the one thing I think I will write about. That's what I've done so far, but I am picking up a new assignment highlighting holiday activities in the community.

I absolutely love this job. I love reporting and writing in general. Here's a link to all of my articles thus far and my favorite one.


Little Pink Book

1 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

I didn't realize you were a freelancer! I'll have to check out your writing