Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Mindy Project


I am thrilled for The Mindy Project to start back up this fall on September 17! Want to know something totally exciting? You can watch the season premier right now on hulu. I love how they let you get a taste of the season before it officially starts. I've been a huge fan of Mindy's show since the pilot. I love how her quirky and fun albeit ridiculously goofy personality encompasses the whole show. It's hugely entertaining.

P.S. Watch this clip that shows how they make their set look like they're filming in the Big Apple when they really aren't!


Little Pink Book

2 Sweet Notes:

Jenna said...

I am TOTALLY obsessed with Mindy Kaling and THe Mindy Project!!! I am staying in tomorrow night with a bottle of champagne and watching my favorite season 1 episodes before the premiere next Tuesday! :)

Fran said...

I've heard so much about this show but have yet to watch it, I'll have to check it out sometime soon!