Saturday, September 14, 2013

Littles and Braids


Earlier this week, I braided my niece's hair on a whim. She has the longest, most beautiful blonde hair, I've ever seen on a four-year-old. I was like, "I need to braid it!" ha She was more than compliant so when I saw her yesterday and her mom asked me to braid it for school, I was thrilled.

She played her princess game on her Nana's iPad while I combed and then braided her hair. She had this heart rubberband that I used to put her hair in a ponytail after braiding it.
Her mom added the finishing touches and threw on her sapphire feather adorned headband before heading out the door for preschool. She's obviously the cutest kid there. ;)


Little Pink Book

4 Sweet Notes:

Mimi said...

Thats pretty amazing for a day at pre-school! I'm sure she WAS the cutest kid there:)

Fran said...

Aw super cute!

kate whitaker said...

hi!! i really love your blog. The layout is awesome and it is beautifully written.
It would be awesome if you could check out my blog. Maybe we could follow each other? :)

~www.1000thingstodoinalifetime.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

Gorgeous! You're quite a skilled braider! :) And what little girl doesn't love having her hair braided? I bet she was ecstatic!