Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Blog Design is Up!!!


Today felt a lot like Christmas! This afternoon, I saw my new design up on my blog for the first time, and I'll be the first to say that I love it! It's beautiful! Fran from Freeborboleta designed my blog and gave it an amazing face lift. I love what she designed. You really should work with her if you're looking to give your blog a fantastic design.

I can't wait to blog more. There's something about a new design that inspires me to write more. I'm thinking of more baking posts, and I also want to start writing columns about hair and make up. I can't wait to start that after I finish up writing about all of our stops in Europe.

Let me know what you think of the new design! ;)


Little Pink Book


Image Via: We Heart It

3 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

Yay! Glad you love it :)

Natalie J said...

It is amazing and everything I wanted! :-)

Natalie @ {Gossett Girl} said...

Love the new design! Nice work.