Saturday, August 10, 2013

A New Design Coming Soon!


Hi friends! I'm excited to say that I'm going to have a full redesign up on my blog this next week. :) Fran from freeborboleta designs designed all of it for me. I think it will bring a fresh and clean look. I decided on having a graphic banner with blue, purple, and various pink watercolor flowers. I absolutely love it and can't wait to have you all see it!

I feel that I was able to define more of what I write on my blog in the whole design process with coming up with a blurb about myself. Here's my blurb that will be under my picture :  Blogger who loves nature, animals, fitness, food, and make up.

Those are the things that I truly love, and you'll find that I write about them a lot. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Can't wait for you to see my new design next week!

Photobucket

0 Sweet Notes: