Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cloud Watching in the Summer

Last week, my mom called me and told me to run outside and look at the clouds. We are both into cloud watching! You can really catch some cool clouds in the country if you're looking for it. 

These ones were ever changing. I stood outside for thirty minutes happily snapping pictures of the changing clouds. I love that you can see the light next to the dark.

I loved the contrast between the dark clouds and golden harvested wheat field.

It started to pour after I took this picture. I've never really seen the clouds look like this before where they feel so close to us.

Two days later, I pulled my car to the side of the road and got out to snap this picture. The clouds were distracting me with their beauty that day after church. I love how you can clearly tell it's a summer picture with the corn on one side and beans on the other side of the road and the blue sky with the puffy white clouds. I love calm beautiful days like that one. I could sit outside for hours reading a book and watching the sky.

What's one of your favorite things about summer?


Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

That last photo is awesome!