Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Quiet Morning in Frankfurt

After a fun night with the Frankfurt cousins, we got up early in the morning at 6a.m. and walked around the city. We couldn't believe how empty it was. There were no cars or people on the streets.
The tram was the only mode of transportation on the road.

(Me and Bill's mom.)
I felt like I was going on our own private walk through Frankfurt. It was so quiet in the morning, especially for a city!
The pigeons were the only ones out.
The construction was at a halt till later in the day.


I almost felt like I was intruding on the city since no one else was there! The stores were closed as well. I guess no one there starts there day that early.

After Frankfurt, we packed up and headed to Wurzburg, Germany for a stop at the Prince Bishop's Palace. This palace was beyond amazing, and the free tour we went on blew us away with all the interesting history. I highly recommend going there. Check back for pictures of the palace and of our next stop on our trip, Rothenburg, Germany!


Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Alisha said...

I completely forgot you were going to Europe! OMG, love these shots. Love the street shots. Are you guys still in Europe or are you back in the states?

Can't wait to see more. Keep posting!! :)
xo
Alisha and Brandon {the blog}