Sunday, June 30, 2013

We're back from our Trip to Europe!


We are home! We all had such an amazing time together. I know I didn't mention our trip that much in advance, but 2 weeks ago today me and Bill left with his parents for our trip to Europe. We visited Germany, Austria, Slovenia, and Italy. Those two weeks were crazy busy, but we had some amazing experiences that made it so worth it!

Since I've been back, I've been thinking about all the ways I can document this trip. I don't want to forget anything so I've started writing down what we did each day in a notebook. That notebook will help me create a photo book of our trip that I'll work on from Walgreen's photo site. I also want to put our pictures on Instagram and print the photos from there as well. There's so many ideas floating through my mind. Of course, I will be sharing all the details here on my blog. I love that I'll also be able to share some of my own advice about traveling as well now that I have my own experiences. I can't wait to share it all with you.

Here's to a wonderful week, friends!

Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

Woah, didn't even know you went to Europe! Can't wait to see pictures! :)