Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kittle loves horses.

The other day, I went on a run with Kittle. We had seen a horse the last time we went, and the same one was there yesterday! When we get close to the fence, she walked eagerly over there to visit the horse.

I swear this horse was nervous to be around Kittle when we first saw her or him. Don't know which. This time, the horse walked right over to the side of the fence. I lifted Kittle up and she rested her paws on the fence. I love how Kittle is so interested in an animal that is a thousand times bigger than her!


We had to visit the horse at the end of the run as well. Ha I can't believe she's comfortable to chill inside the fence right next to the horse. I only left her inside the pen long enough to snap the picture.

I don't want my little pumpkin to get stepped on.

Isn't she cute though?


Photobucket

0 Sweet Notes: