Thursday, June 6, 2013

Goodbye 25 Hello 26

Yesterday, I turned 26. I'm a little uncomfortable with the sound of that number. Twenty-six sound so much older than twenty-five. I'm over it though. For some reason, I feel like I'm right where I'm supposed to be. Life is really good. It's funny how birthdays make you think about every major life moment or accomplishment.
My birthday was really good though... In the morning, I was walking out to my driveway as the FedEx guy pulled up and delivered a package. My dad had sent me two gift cards to Corner Bakery. We had gone there in March when he was home, and I really liked it. Bill and I went there for lunch on my birthday and planned out our itinerary for our trip to Europe.

In the evening, we went to my mom's for dinner. My cousin Val was there to celebrate with me which was awesome. We all had a good time last night. I requested steak, salad, and an ice cream cake from Culvers like I do every year. Ha I love how much effort my mom puts into making our birthdays special. Yesterday was no exception. She got me the rings that I had wanted from Brighton and the ice pops that are made from 100% fruit juice instead of the pure sugar ones. At the end of the night, we all sat and talked. I love nights like that.


Photobucket

3 Sweet Notes:

Dancing Branflake said...

Happy Birthday to you. Sounds absolutely perfect.

telcan said...

Hosted business phone system is an ideal solution for business now. You don't have to worry about installing any software or hardware. However, can have access to all the features large business have. The best part is the price is very affordable. It starts from about $19.50/month. You will sound as professional as fortune 500 companies. I have been using Business Phone Service from Telcan. I believe they provide Business Phone Service at the best price. They even gurantee to beat any lower price by 10%.

telcan said...

Hosted business phone system is an ideal solution for business now. You don't have to worry about installing any software or hardware. However, can have access to all the features large business have. The best part is the price is very affordable. It starts from about $19.50/month. You will sound as professional as fortune 500 companies. I have been using Business Phone Service from Telcan. I believe they provide Business Phone Service at the best price. They even gurantee to beat any lower price by 10%.