Monday, May 13, 2013

My apologies! (Day 13)

Day 13 of the challenge, make a public apology. My first thought about this post was to apologize to my body for not eating enough fruit and eating chips on occasion. Then I thought that was lame and not at all what I wanted to write about on my blog. I honestly couldn't think about anything else I would apologize for in this post.

Then I thought about the abundance of dog and farm animal pictures I post here on a weekly basis. I can't promise that those will go away anytime soon.

I'm not that sorry for those sweet and adorable pictures. There might be a lot more of them on a weekly basis, and I apologize for that but there's nothing I can really do about it. Ha I mean, how could I not post that picture of my sweet Kittle yawning and stretching at the same time? If you figure that out, let me know!

Until then, there is my weak apology.


Photobucket



0 Sweet Notes: