Saturday, May 4, 2013

I want to be talked about. (Day 4)

Dare to be different. ;)

My dad has always told me to write whatever I want and not be afraid of others' opinions when it comes to this blog. Not everyone will always agree with me on certain things, and I shouldn't purposely leave out my opinions that might be offensive to specific people. I would rather have a blog that is talked about than have a blog that no one remembers. I want my writing and posts to have meaning. I want to force people to think whether or not they disagree with me. That's important. When I think about my desire to be original and true to my own beliefs, I think of this quote:

There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about. 
Oscar Wilde

Photobucket




0 Sweet Notes: