Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy List

Day 14 of the challenge! This post was supposed to be on the blog yesterday... Oh well! I'll post today's actual challenge in a few hours.

Here are some of the things that make me happy.

1. Lots of time with Bill. Love love love him!

2. Spending time with both of our families. 
3. His smile always make me happy.

4. Kevin our duck. (I wish I was the one who named him that.) He is the cutest. Kev knows his name and will run up to me and give me a hug when I call to him.
5. Kittle always puts a smile on  my face. Don't bother trying to give her a kiss when she's looking out at the neighborhood. No time for that. She's our little watch dog. ;)

6. Sweet snuggly little babies. I love being around them. I'm holding our God daughter in this picture.

7. Long hair is one of the top ten things that makes me happy. I'm working on getting my hair that long again. Maybe, I'll be there in 4 to 6 months!

8. Going on run/walks with my Kittle. She gets so hyper and excited whenever we go somewhere in the car, and when she figures out we're going on our favorite trail she starts shaking from excitement!

9. Pushing myself during a workout. I love finding out that I can do a real push up.

10. Visits from the neighbors who happen to be my family. Reese and Lanie, our nieces, came over and gave us a video controller eraser for Uncle Billy. They're so sweet. They brought their brother, Dustin, too. He's only one, and has one of the cutest smiles I've seen. I love getting a chance to hold that sweet little pea. I might have slight case of baby fever. Don't tell anyone, K? K. :)


Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes: