Thursday, May 16, 2013

COMPLAINT FREE

Day 16 of the challenge... Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it.



I've thought a lot about this post. My life is going really well right now, and I honestly can't think about something that is particularly hard at the moment...

Sure I've had some hard things in my life. My mom has been through a lot of strife with her family, and I don't know her family that well. That was difficult. I've learned that your friends can also be your family. They don't have to be blood related.
On a less serious note, I'm missing my dad and sister like crazy while they're living far away. My dad is in Afghanistan working as a heating and air conditioning contractor for the foreseeable future. He's doing really well working there and traveling every few months practically. I'm happy for him.

I am hoping my sister isn't in Hawaii for too long... I miss her like crazy! I want to hang out and be goofy with her. I guess I'll try to be patient until she decides she wants to possibly move back. Haha

I recently learned I can't eat protein bars without getting a huge stomach ache. I think the whey protein does it to me. No biggie, I didn't like them that much anyway. ;)

With all that said, I don't know how to write about what's hard in my life that well... Everyone has something difficult about their life. Since, I'm a glass-is-half-full  kind of person, I find it hard to write about depressingly hard things.

Life is good!



Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Well.. well.. well..

i'm making a mental note to never give you protein bars. I never eat them, so we're safe.