Friday, May 17, 2013

A Favorite Photo

Day 17... A favorite photo of myself and why.


This picture is from my wedding last January. It wasn't posed at all. Completely candid. I think the candid photos make for the best memories. I'm pretty sure that I was looking at Bill and the bridal party in this one a few minutes after we were married. I like this picture, because I look so happy and peaceful. Ready to embark on my new life.

I also miss wearing the wedding dress. I had gotten my make up and hair professionally done that morning. I loved that.

I want to always remember that moment where I stood back and soaked in all the happiness of that day.

Photobucket



3 Sweet Notes:

Chantal said...

Beautiful photo!! Visiting from Story of my Life :D

Chantal @ Scattered Seashells
www.scatteredseashells.com

*NotablyNeurotic said...

What a gorgeous photo! Beach weddings look so dreamy! If only I had the ability to pull of the look of standing in the wind like you do!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

stunning.

you should just wear that wedding dress whenever you want.

I give you total permission. except in Wal Mart.