Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Blog I Love. (Day 5)

I was way too distracted by the gorgeous weather today to be inside writing a blog post. ;) I planted some flowers in my whiskey barrel and a planter that Bill gave me for Easter. There will be pictures later of course!

It's day 5 already of the challenge, and I'm supposed to write about a blog that I admire. I have quite a few favorites that I can't get enough of lately. Although, there is one that sticks out to me. The Pioneer Woman has to be my all time favorite blog. No, I've never met her in person, and no, we aren't friends. Pretty unfortunate. Ha But, I love her posts and how easy it is to navigate her site. She writes so freely, and you can tell that she's fun. Not to mention, that she has a plethora of her own recipes on her website as well...

I'm constantly there and browsing all of them. I adore all of her posts. I also love that she has an entertainment section where there are fun reviews of popular TV shows. We all know I love TV. Especially Bill.

Go check out The Pioneer Woman blog. She's the best.



Photobucket



0 Sweet Notes: