Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Our Beach Wedding: Fun on the Beach

Our destination wedding was one of the best decisions. :) One of the best parts included traveling with family. We had our wedding in Florida on the beach, and I felt like I got a family vacation before the wedding.
We all headed down to Florida a few days before the wedding that we had on a Friday. I loved taking walks on the beach (Cliche, I know!), swimming in the ocean in January, and planning last minute things for our wedding.

We got really lucky with good weather in January. It was in the high 70's the whole time.
The welcome display in the lobby for our wedding.
Two of Our Nieces on playing on the beach.

How I wish I was back on the beach! 


What's on the agenda for today? Chase some seagulls and lounge on the beach for the rest of the day. :)
Sounds like a plan to me!


Me with my mom and my sister.

I was so happy to have my family with me. My dad and my brother got to Florida a little later in the week, but we had such a great time together.

I can't wait to relive some of my favorite moments in Florida. Hope you enjoy them too.


Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

RitaMarie said...

That beach looks amazing!