Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Evening Workout

I've been trying to increase the intensity of my workouts lately. I found a great DVD that helped me do just that! I've done Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism workout twice this week (including tonight), and I can't get enough of it. It's the most intense workout I own on DVD. The pictures above are kind of silly. The left picture shows what I looked like before starting, and in the picture to the right, I'm only halfway through the workout. I'm not sharing the picture that I took at the end of the forty minutes! Ha

There are a lot of squats, karate kicks, jumping jacks, ab work, etc. There are no weights. You use your own body weight the whole time. I love this workout, because I feel like I really kicked my butt at the end of it.

I want to feel that way after every time I workout. That is my goal. :)


I have also been making more of an effort to eat healthy snacks. I can't go wrong with an apple or grapes. I also had green pepper and low fat ranch dressing to dip it in today.

Today, I realized I can't help but feel positive after working out and eating healthy.

I feel good! I'll keep sharing what I'm doing to stay fit.

Hope you're having a good week!


Photobucket

0 Sweet Notes: