Friday, April 26, 2013

Dog Sitting

While my mom was in Hawaii, I watched Kittle during the week. We went on a few walks a day and played fetch in the house. Kittle mostly napped while I worked on various projects.


I tried to snap some pictures of her, but she was more interested in looking out the window.


I love this picture of her. She seems so happy.


She also got super excited when I told her that her trainer was coming to pick her up today. The first time  her trainer, Liz, came to pick her up, she was hesitant to leave and looked at me wondering why I wasn't coming with her. Today, she was so hyper and excited when she saw Liz that she didn't even look back at me before leaving. She ran right out the door.

I'm glad she has fun there.

This post is for you, mom! :)



Photobucket

0 Sweet Notes: