Sunday, April 14, 2013

Best Drugstore Eyeliner Ever!



This is the kind of eyeliner that if they ever discontinue it, I would be highly upset! I would immediately try to find something that would match it's perfection and then be disappointed when I couldn't find anything that lived up it.

I have tried lots of eyeliner before and not just drugstore ones. I've tried Clinique and Urban Decay as well.

This one is the best eyeliner I've ever tried!

It's Loreal's Infallible Lacquer Liner 24 Hour.

This is the first eyeliner that I can finally perfect the cat eye with on my eyes. I love having the eyeliner go up a little at the end of my eye where it's technically off the eye, therefore creating the desired cat eye.


I like the Espresso color the best.

It's a gel eyeliner that I can easily put on my eyes with the brush. It makes sense. I use a brush to put on my eyeshadow so why wouldn't I use a brush for my eyeliner.

I love being able to control the thickness and curve of my eyeliner.


I don't think I've ever had an eyeliner where I could completely control all of that. I would get close to what I wanted, but I never did this well.

I think it has everything to do with the eyeliner being a gel substance and applying it with a brush.

If you love eyeliner as much as I do, you need to try it.



P.S. This isn't an paid advertisement. I just love this eyeliner. ;)

Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

Oh, I might have to try this... I use the ol' pencil eye liner but I'm getting the itch for something new.