Sunday, March 3, 2013

What's an early morning person supposed to do??


This morning, I had plans to work out at 6am. I got up at 6:36a.m. instead, and I did yoga for 20 minutes.

I love starting the day with a good workout even if it is later than planned! Bill was asleep so I decided to take advantage of some extra time.

So you might be wondering what I did? I started taking pictures of my bangs that I got trimmed this week!

I had been trying to grow them out for a few months, but I realized I liked how I looked with them more than without.


And... Here's a picture with my hair down. Just so you get the full effect.


While I was taking pictures of my new bangs, I wondered what Charlotte from Sex and the City would be doing while Harry slept.

She would probably be up and getting ready for a run.

 Maybe, I thought of her because I miss watching that movie, or maybe I thought of her since I adore her character so much AND miss watching that first Sex & the City movie.

Either way, I'm watching that movie right now. I must say it is one of my favorites!

*via Google


These characters always did have a special place in my heart for my TV and movie love!

What have you been up to this weekend?

Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes: