Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sweet Memories


Bill and I decided to relive our second date on Wednesday. ha It actually happened by accident. We were going to go bowling with his best friend Luke and his wife Tasha, and we decided that we would go to Culvers beforehand. Turns out, we did that exact same thing on our second date. :)

I remember being nervous that he asked me to go bowling almost three years ago. Initially, I didn't want to go bowling. I never bowl and am not great at it. Megan and my mom encouraged me to try something new and that it would be fine. ha I had a great time that night. Somehow, I managed to get a really high score when I bowled. Around a 140 I believe. I have no idea how that happened!

All these memories run through my head when I think about our second date and the weeks and months that followed those first few dates. I think about our conversations we had driving to our dates and going to my house, our first time holding hands, how we walked around NIU's campus in the Spring, watched The Office for the first time together, and when we developed our love of cooking with each other.

Very sweet memories.


I honestly can't believe we met three years ago, and at the same time it feels like it's been longer.

It's been an amazing three years. :)



Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Jess said...

I love when you get the chance to relive memories... on purpose or by accident. Hope it was just as good the second time.

Check out my blog, I nominated you for Liebster Award!