Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Snow Day

Today, I feel somewhat like a kid with a snow day. I decided not to go into work today with the huge snow storm we are getting right now. :(

Of course, I'm feeling a little weird staying home, but I also feel great that I won't have to deal with the drive home! Yay!

I'm not letting this day go to waste entirely though. I'm checking things left and right off my to do list. I won't be unproductive today... I won't be unproductive today. (What I've been repeating to myself for the last few hours.) It's helped if you're wondering.

Anyways, I've also been taking care of our animals. Refilling their water every couple of hours and giving them food when they need it. Those ducks sure drink a lot!

Nickolai and Dolly eating. We had to separate the chickens and ducks, because Kevin (the bigger male duck) kept beating up the poor baby chickens. I don't think he'll ever learn. ugh

Nickolai is the closer one and Dolly is eating in this picture.


Here's Sir Quacks A Lot... A.K.A. Kevin. He's lucky he is so cute! ;)

He wanted to pose for me! Very gentlemen like.

Ha! I love when he looks up at me all curious. He is cute, but I wish he got along with our chickens. Silly duck.


I don't think I've ever shared a video of our animals on the blog! Here they are eating and drinking their water. I adore having them around!

Photobucket

2 Sweet Notes:

LaynahRose said...

They are sooooo cute! I really can't get over it, you have ducks?! That's awesome haha

Regine Karpel said...

So cute!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com