Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day & a Little About Me


Happy St. Patrick's day everyone! I'm not sure what we have planned if anything, but we do have corn beef in our fridge that we'll probably cook. Maybe, we'll have our own small party.

I'm just stopping by my blog to answer a few questions about me that Jess from Bowie to Baltimore asked. She gave me an award for my blog! :)
  1. What state do you live in?
    I live in Illinois. :)

  2. What is your most happiest memory?
    Oh man, there are a lot. My happiest memory has to be my wedding! We got married last January.

  3. Do you have a hobby?
    Yes. I would say reading, blogging, and working out are my hobbies. 

  4. What is your favorite sports team?
    Umm... I don't have one! I did see a hockey game once and really liked it though.

  5. Do you have any pets?
    I have two ducks (Kevin & Ginger) and two small chickens (Nickolai & Dolly). My family dog lives with my mom. Her name is Kitty or Kittle, and she has many nick names. One of my favorite nick names for her our Kitty Kittleson or Chuckie.

  6. Elvis or the Beatles?
    Elvis

  7. Best vacation you ever took?
    I loved the many times my family went to Colorado growing up, but my most recent favorite vacation is going down to Florida with both of our families for our wedding. I loved having everyone close to us there. 

  8. Favorite day or the week, and why?
    Saturday! I do organizing projects on Saturday, and I love to sit down with a good book. 

  9. How do you stay connect with siblings?  If any only child, how do you stay connected with family?
    Mostly by phone. My sister recently moved to Hawaii. I'm hoping we will Skype and talk often. My brother lives close to me for now. :)

  10. What color is your car?
    White.

  11. Favorite color?
    Purple and pink. I love to be girly.
Thanks Jess for the award!
Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Jess said...

Aww I love that you have chicks and a duck... do you live on a farm?