Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Survival Guide to Night Shift

Most of the time Bill and I are together, but he is on night shift one week out of the month. I've learned a lot about my favorite things to do and how to occupy my time. Here's a list of my favorite things.


From left to right:

1. Home Manicure and Pedicure. It's always relaxing to paint my nails. I love painting them a bright pink color.

2. Cuddle up with a good book. One of my all time favorite things to do after work. I love getting lost in a good book.

3. Go to my mom's house and hang out with my brother and mom. Her house is cozy, and she always has flowers and plants in the house.


4. Watch TV shows with family or by myself. Modern Family, The Middle, or The Big Bang Theory are a few of my favorites.

5. Watch a long movie. I watched The Hobbit this week. I can't get enough of this movie. I might have to re-watch it. I love fantasy!


6. I like to get together with my best friend. Of course, we can always get together when Bill isn't on nights, but since he is on nights once a month, we've been getting together then. I love the chance to hangout and talk about what's going on in each others lives. We also really like going to Home Goods as well. :)

7. Sometimes, I also go over to my in-laws and have dinner and play a game. They're really into Mexican Train Dominoes right now. :) A pretty fun game!



Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

You and I could be best friends, I do so many of this things when Lance has overnight shifts haha