Saturday, March 2, 2013

5 Things that are making me Incredibly Happy


*More daylight starting next week!

We switch our clocks next Sunday, March 10th!! Spring Ahead! I am very excited for the extra hour of day light... I already feel like Spring is in the air. Maybe, I've just been thinking about everything possible that I missed about Spring/Summer, but nonetheless, I am very much looking forward to warmer weather and more daylight time. :)



* My nails painted in a bright Spring Pink Colour. 

I like painting my nails to match the changing of the seasons. It just so happens that Spring is probably my favorite season. I love the anticipation of warm weather.



* Anticipation for future Cookouts/Bike Rides/Walks outside with Kittle/Star Gazing/etc.!

Now, you all know, what I've been missing this winter! I can't wait to go over to my mom's house and grill chicken, hamburgers, and vegetables. I love talking outside with everyone and doing absolutely nothing. :)


* St. Patrick's Day!

St. Patrick's Day has been extra special these past couple of years. Bill and I met the day after St. Patrick's Day (March 18th). It's hard to believe it was already 3 years ago! Last year, I made a green velvet cake. I used the red velvet cake recipe, but I switched out the red dye with green dye. I even used green sprinkles for on top of the cake. We also cooked corn beef and cabbage in our crock pot.


* Yoga with my Mom

Lately, we've been working out together. I love working out with my mom. My mom and I used to go to Yoga classes together at a gym, but I don't have a membership anymore. These Yoga DVDs have been a great substitute that I like even more than the gym.


What has been making you happy?


Photobucket

* All images via Pinterest except my nails. :)

1 Sweet Notes:

Brandi @ Brandi Dreams said...

I think we're on the same page, Natalie! I can't wait for longer days and warmer weather- just the thought is making me happy. :)