Thursday, February 21, 2013

Time to hibernate!


On lunch break all bundled up in my car.


Friends, there is another snow storm coming tonight, and all I want to do is hibernate! I don't want to drive through slushy snow at all... I can deal with the cold but not the snow.

This cold weather makes me want to stay inside, work out inside, walk on the treadmill inside, and read books every weekend. Such a glamorous idea. I know! ha

Tonight, I hung out with my brother. We watched a TV show and some YouTube videos. Speaking of which, have you seen the video where a girl is demonstrating how to curl her hair, and she BURNS OFF a lock of her own hair!

Oh my goodness! At first, we couldn't stop laughing!!

I couldn't stop muttering, "Oh no!"

 BUT, I remembered how horrible I felt when I went to get my hair trimmed and left with 6 inches gone! NOT GOOD.

I have a good inclination that those two things feel just as horrible.

If you want to view some priceless expressions, watch this video! Ah, that poor girl. I can't watch it more than twice, or I'll have nightmares.

Anyways, I'll be spending this weekend hanging out with Bill and my family, catching up on some sleep, and reading more of the Game of Thrones series.

Plus, my dad comes home this weekend. I know it's going to be a good one!

I heart weekends. :)




Photobucket

0 Sweet Notes: