Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Things that are making me incredibly happy.

Oh, you want to take my picture? Okay, I'll smile for you then! ;) Love our little pup, Kittle!


This week I have stayed home a lot and organized and cleaned different parts of my home that needed some extra attention. That doesn't mean that I haven't relaxed and watched some of my favorite TV shows like New Girl and The Mindy Project. Here are just a few of the things that are currently making me very happy!!

~ Reading books and magazines like The Shack and Better Homes and Gardens.

~ Dreaming about summer and temperatures above freezing, particularly in the 90's. I want summer!

~ Having lunch with Bill this week.

~ Pioneer Woman's recipes. Seriously, I love her recipes the best. I'm currently loving her cinnamon bread recipe.

~ Planning our trip to Europe! We have our plane tickets! Yay. :)

~ Doing yoga each night in my living room. I love yoga. I feel so much lighter and stronger after it. I want to find a class to go to each week.

~ Animated movies. I'm looking for ones that I haven't seen yet. I'm obsessed.

~ Having a father-in-law that will check my oil for me. Very much appreciated!

~ A warm bed, warm house, and a humidifier. Just some of the essentials for these freezing days that don't get over 5 degrees Fahrenheit!



Photobucket

1 Sweet Notes: